#8 TED Talk

Grit:The power of passion and perseverance


⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍
Three Words I Learned From the Talk

     ➯stamina (n.)
         Ex:The triathlon is a great test of stamina.

     ➯commitment (n.)
         Ex:I felt I did not have to make such a commitment to them.

     ➯intuition (n.)
         Ex:She sensed what was wrong by intuition.

   ⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍⤌⤍

My Comments to the Talk

The woman is very confident of speaking in public and she adds her own experience and observation in kids in the talk. This makes her speech to be convincing. Also,the talk is quite informative and educational. It will definitely inspire students who think they are untalented. I am truly motivated by the speaker. I will keep the word "GRIT" in my mind. The road to success is not straight.




Comments

Popular Posts