#5 Free Writing:If my dog or cat could talk


If my dog or cat could talk

What a fascinating topic to write about! As I mentioned before in my blog, there are a dog and a cat in my house. I have been wondering what my dog and cat are doing while there is no one at home. Therefore, if it became reality, I would definitely ask them what their daily schedules are when my family and I are out working and studying. Of course, it would also be astonishing to hear a dog and a cat chatting with each other. I guess they would probably argue and fight with one another a lot! Besides, if they had the ability to communicate with us, it wouldn't be so irritating to teach them what to do and what not to do. I would also convince my cat to stop meowing for food. As for my dog, I would just persuade him to stop barking at nothing. As a result, I would have a peaceful and quiet place to stay when I am at home. Finally, I would take them to be on the TV show. Maybe I could make a fortune by doing this, because they would one day be a pet star.

Tools:
Bilingual tool

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. ThhhhhhhhaaaaaaannnnnnnnkkkkkkkkYYYYYoooouuuuuuuuuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,SSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn.
      UUUUUUrrrrrrrrSSSSSSSSSoooooooNNNNNNNNNiiiiiccccceeeeeeee.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts